US STOCKS-Wall St down on weak results; health stocks hit by probe
* U.S. stocks reverse course from earlier in session
* Healthcare stocks hit by probe into drug price hikes
* Facebook hits record high after strong results
* Materials stocks fall on weak commodity prices
* Indexes down: Dow 0.43 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.66 pct (Adds details, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks reversed course to move lower on Thursday morning after a raft of weak earnings reports, while the healthcare sector sank after the U.S. launched a probe into drug prices.
The weakness was broad based, with eight of the 10 major S&P sectors lower, and overshadowed Facebook's strong quarterly results that sent its shares to a record high.
Facebook rose 6.5 percent to $110.65 and gave the biggest boost to the S&P and Nasdaq. Continuación...