US STOCKS-Futures flat ahead of nonfarm payrolls data
* Futures: Dow down 5 pts, S&P up 0.75 pt, Nasdaq up 6 pts
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 6 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday ahead of the comprehensive monthly jobs report, which could influence the Federal Reserve's decision to raise interest rates next month.
* The report by the Labor Department, due at 8:30 a.m. ET (1230 GMT), is expected to show that nonfarm payrolls increased 180,000 in October, above the 139,000 jobs per month average for August and September.
* Fed Chair Janet Yellen hinted earlier this week that the central bank may move in December if data showed the economy was strong enough to sustain higher rates.
* Economists have said job gains above 150,000 in October and November would be sufficient for the Fed to lift rates from the near-zero levels they have been kept at for nearly a decade.
* Traders see a 58 percent chance of a rate liftoff in December, according to the CME Group's FedWatch program.
* Global stock markets were subdued, while the dollar rose to a three-month high on Friday.
* U.S. stocks closed lower on Thursday, weighed down by mixed earnings and a decline in energy stocks. Continuación...