US STOCKS-Wall St at session lows as rate hike looms; commods weigh
* Commodity prices weigh on materials, energy shares
* Fed's Dudley says conditions ripe for rate hike
* Kohl's quarterly results leads rally in retailers
* PayPal hit by WSJ report on rival service by Apple
* Indexes down: Dow 1.14 pct, S&P 0.93 pct, Nasdaq 0.56 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks hit session lows in early afternoon trading on Thursday, as a fall in commodity prices weighed on energy and materials stocks, and comments by several Federal Reserve policymakers pointed to an interest-rate hike next month.
The rout hit all 10 major S&P sectors and pushed the Dow and S&P 500 below their 200-day moving averages.
Investors are keeping a watchful eye on whether the Fed will raise interest rates off near-zero levels in December, as is widely expected after Friday's strong jobs data. Continuación...