CORRECTED-US STOCKS-U.S. stocks fall, with retail, technology leading rout
(Clarifies in 5th paragraph that Nordstrom forecast was Thursday, not Tuesday)
* Indexes on track to close down 3 pct this week
* Cisco's forecast drags on tech stocks
* Dept. store chains' weak outlook hits retailers
* Mylan up after Perrigo bid fails
* Indexes down: Dow 0.59 pct, S&P 0.55 pct, Nasdaq 0.76 pct
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stock indexes fell sharply on Friday, weighed down by consumer retail and technology stocks after disappointing forecasts from Cisco and department store chains suggested weakening demand heading into the key holiday shopping season.
The three indexes are on track to close the week down more than 3 percent, snapping a run of ending higher for six weeks in a row. Continuación...