US STOCKS-Futures mostly flat as Paris shootout adds to jitters
* Futures up: Dow 3 pts, S&P 0.25 pts, Nasdaq 1 pt
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 18 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Wednesday as investors remained cautious after a shootout between French police and militants in Paris and a bomb scare at a German soccer match.
* Investors are also awaiting the minutes of the Federal Reserve's policy meeting last month, due for release at 2:00 p.m. ET (1900 GMT).
* The minutes will be analyzed for clues on the central bank's reading of the economy. The Fed is widely expected to raise interest rates at its December meeting.
* U.S. stocks forfeited gains on Tuesday after a soccer match between Germany and the Netherlands, which German Chancellor Angela Merkel was due to attend, was called off over fears of a bombing.
* The dollar touched its highest since mid-April and gold inched up on Wednesday.
* Lowe's shares rose 1.2 percent to $73.75 premarket after its profit beat estimates.
* Fairchild Semiconductor jumped 7.1 percent to $19.15 after On Semiconductor said it would buy the company for $2.4 billion. On Semiconductor's shares were untraded. Continuación...