US STOCKS-Indexes set to open higher; Fed minutes awaited
* Apple rises after Goldman adds to conviction buy list
* Lowe's rises after profit beats
* Fairchild Semiconductor up after buyout offer
* Citrix down after spin off plan, job cuts
* Fed minutes for Oct. meeting expected at 2 p.m. ET
* Futures up: Dow 27 pts, S&P 2.75 pts, Nasdaq 10 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 18 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks looked set to open higher on Wednesday ahead of the release of the minutes of the Federal Reserve's October meeting, but investors remained cautious due to heightened security concerns after last week's deadly attacks in Paris.
French police raided an apartment in Paris on Wednesday, resulting in the death of two militants, while an international soccer match called off in Germany. Continuación...