US STOCKS-Apple, energy stocks lead gains; Fed minutes awaited
* Apple rises after Goldman adds to "conviction buy" list
* Lowe's rises after profit beats
* Fairchild Semiconductor up after buyout offer
* Citrix down after spin off plan, job cuts
* Fed minutes for Oct. meeting expected at 2 p.m. ET
* Indexes up: Dow 0.49 pct, S&P 0.50 pct, Nasdaq 0.46 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 18 (Reuters) - Wall Street was led higher by Apple and energy stocks, ahead of the release of the minutes of the Federal Reserve's October meeting which are likely to underpin expectations of an interest rate increase next month.
Apple's shares were up 3.2 percent at $117.31 after Goldman Sachs added the iPhone maker to its "conviction buy" list, saying it sees potential for the stock gaining as much as 43 percent from current levels. Continuación...