US STOCKS-Wall St flat as healthcare losses offset tech gains
* Best Buy, UnitedHealth fall after results
* Keurig Green Mountain, Salesforce up on results
* Jobless claims last week fall
* Square soars in market debut on NYSE
* Dow up 0.02 pct, S&P down 0.03 pct, Nasdaq up 0.11 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 19 (Reuters) - U.S. indexes wobbled on Thursday as healthcare stocks snapped a three-day rally after UnitedHealth cut its profit forecast, offsetting gains in technology and consumer stocks.
Dow component UnitedHealth fell 4 percent to $112.49. The health insurer was the biggest drag on the Dow. The profit warning sent shares of peers Anthem down more than 6 percent and Aetna nearly 4 percent.
The S&P healthcare sector was easily the worst performer among the 10 major S&P sectors, with a 1.52 percent decline. UnitedHealth and Pfizer weighed the most. Continuación...