US STOCKS-Wall St flat as healthcare losses offset tech gains
* UnitedHealth falls after results; biggest drag on Dow
* Keurig Green Mountain, Salesforce up on results
* Square soars in market debut on NYSE
* Jobless claims last week fall
* Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P down 0.17 pct, Nasdaq up 0.06 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 19 (Reuters) - U.S. indexes wobbled on Thursday as healthcare stocks snapped a three-day rally after UnitedHealth cut its profit forecast, offsetting gains in technology stocks.
UnitedHealth fell 4 percent to $112.49, making the health insurer the biggest drag on the Dow. The company's profit warning sent shares of peers Anthem and Aetna down more than 6 percent.
The S&P healthcare sector was the worst performer among the 10 major S&P sectors, with a 1.66 percent decline. UnitedHealth and Pfizer weighed the most. Continuación...