US STOCKS-Futures edge higher; Nike jumps on buyback
* Futures up: Dow 58 pts, S&P 4.5 pts, Nasdaq 9.25 pts
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were slightly higher on Friday with no catalysts to drive the market convincingly in either direction.
* Barring a selloff, the market looked set for its best weekly performance since early October.
* Stocks closed slightly lower on Thursday, as a slump in healthcare stocks offset gains in tech names.
* Global stocks were also on track on Friday for their best week in more than a month.
* European Central Bank President Mario Draghi hinted again at the bank's readiness to expand its stimulus program.
* Minutes from the U.S. Federal Reserve's October meeting, released on Wednesday, hardened expectations of a December interest rate hike and hinted at a cautious approach after that.
* Nike's shares jumped 4.3 percent to $131.25 in premarket trading after the Dow component announced a $12 billion share buyback and a 2-for-1 share split. Continuación...