US STOCKS-Wall St higher as healthcare, consumer stocks rise
* Allergan rises; biggest influence on S&P
* Nike jumps on buyback; boosts Dow
* Abercrombie & Fitch surges after results
* Autodesk down after third-qtr loss
* Indexes up: Dow 0.70 pct, S&P 0.51 pct, Nasdaq 0.53 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street added to its gains in late morning trading on Friday, with the S&P 500 on track for its best week in a year, as healthcare and consumer stocks rose.
The Dow Jones industrial average turned positive for the year, led by a 4.6 percent rise in Nike which announced a $12 billion share buyback and a 2-for-1 share split.
Healthcare was the top gainer among the 10 major S&P sectors, led by Allergan's 3.3 percent increase. Continuación...