US STOCKS-Futures little changed as Black Friday sale kicks off
* U.S. markets to close by 1 p.m. ET
* Investors turn focus to holiday shopping season
* Amazon, Target up slightly
* Disney down after reporting a fall in ESPN subscribers
* Futures: Dow down 8 pts, S&P up 2 pts, Nasdaq up 13 pts (Adds details, comment, updates shares)
By Tanya Agrawal
Nov 27 (Reuters) - Wall Street looked set to open little changed on Friday, a shortened trading day, as investors turn their focus to the crucial U.S. holiday shopping season.
Trading is expected to be relatively quiet with the U.S. market scheduled to close at 1 p.m. ET (1700 GMT). The market was shut on Thursday for Thanksgiving.
The shopping season spanning November and December is crucial for many retailers because the two months can account for anywhere between 20 percent and 40 percent of annual sales. Continuación...