US STOCKS-Wall St slips as Disney weighs; holiday sales in focus
* U.S. market to close by 1 p.m. ET
* Investors turn focus to holiday shopping season
* Amazon, Target up slightly
* Disney down after reporting a fall in ESPN subscribers
* Indexes: Dow down 0.13 pct, S&P down 0.5 pct, Nasdaq up 0.03 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
Nov 27 (Reuters) - Wall Street was slightly lower on Friday, a shortened trading day, as investors turn their focus to the crucial U.S. holiday shopping season and Disney weighed on indexes.
Trading was relatively quiet just after the opening bell, with volumes expected to be light as the market is scheduled to close at 1 p.m. ET (1700 GMT). U.S. markets were shut on Thursday for Thanksgiving.
Dow component Walt Disney fell 3.3 percent to $114.80, after the media giant said late on Wednesday that its ESPN sports network lost 3 million subscribers in 2015. The stock was the biggest drag on the Dow and the S&P 500. Continuación...