US STOCKS-Futures little changed ahead of busy week of data
* Futures up: Dow 22 pts, S&P 2 pts, Nasdaq 11 pts
By Tanya Agrawal
Nov 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Monday ahead of a week of heavy economic data culminating in the November jobs report and an anticipated meeting by the European Central Bank.
* Investors are preparing for a Dec. 4 non-farm payrolls report ahead of a widely expected decision by the U.S. Federal Reserve to raise interest rates at its mid-December meeting.
* The U.S. central bank has not raised interest rates since June 2006.
* Diverging from the Fed, the ECB is widely expected to unveil fresh monetary easing measures on Thursday.
* U.S. stock indexes ended little changed in light volume on Friday, an abbreviated trading day, with consumer stocks falling as investors fretted over early reports on the U.S. holiday shopping season and Disney's subscriber losses.
* Retail stocks will continue to be in focus on Cyber Monday, the biggest online shopping day of the year.
* The dollar edged to a fresh 8-1/2-month high against a basket of major currencies on Monday. Continuación...