US STOCKS-Wall St opens little changed ahead of Yellen's speech
* Private sector adds most jobs since June
* Yellen to speak at 12:25 p.m. ET
* November jobs report expected on Friday
* Yahoo shares rise after reports of sale of core unit
* Dow down 0.14 pct, S&P down 0.11 pct, Nasdaq up 0.02 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
Dec 2 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed on Wednesday ahead of Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's speech.
Data showed that the private sector added the most jobs since June as markets awaited clues from Yellen on an expected interest rate increase on Dec. 16.
Yellen will speak before the Economic Club of Washington at 12:25 p.m. ET (1625 GMT). She also testifies on the economic outlook before a joint committee of Congress on Thursday. Continuación...