US STOCKS-Wall St lower as investors await word from Yellen
* Alphabet, Amazon, Netflix at record highs
* Private sector adds most jobs since June
* Yellen to speak at 12:25 p.m. ET
* November jobs report expected on Friday
* Dow down 0.21 pct, S&P down 0.3 pct, Nasdaq up 0.14 pct (Adds quote, updates prices)
By Sweta Singh
Dec 2 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and the Dow drifted lower on Wednesday as investors looked for clues from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen on the timing of an interest rate increase, but record highs at Alphabet, Amazon and Netflix lifted Nasdaq.
Yellen will speak before the Economic Club of Washington at 12:25 p.m. ET (1625 GMT). She also testifies on the economic outlook before a joint committee of Congress on Thursday.
Data showed U.S. private employers added the most number of jobs since June. Continuación...