US STOCKS-Futures up ahead of job data, OPEC decision
* Futures up: Dow 51 pts, S&P 6.25 pts, Nasdaq 10.25 pts
By Sweta Singh
Dec 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were higher on Friday ahead of jobs data that will feed into the Federal Reserve's decision to hike interest rates this month, and any decision from an OPEC meeting about oil output.
* The jobs data comes a day after the S&P 500 suffered its biggest daily drop since late September as the European Central Bank disappointed market hopes for greater stimulus.
* The Labor Department's closely watched November jobs report will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET (1330 GMT) and is expected to show that U.S. job growth likely remained solid.
* A Reuters survey of economists forecast nonfarm payrolls rising 200,000. The unemployment rate is expected to hold at a 7-1/2 year low of 5 percent.
* On Thursday, the ECB cut its deposit rate deeper into negative territory and extended its asset buys by six months, as expected. But some market participants had hoped for greater stimulus.
* Fed Chair Janet Yellen's comments before a joint Congressional committee on Thursday signaled the Federal Reserve was on track to raise rates this month.
* The Fed's policy-setting committee will meet on Dec. 15-16. Continuación...