US STOCKS-Wall St opens higher as investors cheer jobs data
* OPEC sets output ceiling at 31.5 mln bpd - sources
* Nonfarm payrolls increase 211,000 in November
* Unemployment rate holds steady at 5 pct
* Average hourly earnings increase 4 cents
* Indexes up: Dow 1.04 pct, S&P 0.95 pct, Nasdaq 0.93 pct (Adds details, updates prices)
By Sweta Singh
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened higher on Friday after stronger-than-expected U.S. jobs data built the case for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates this month for the first time in nearly a decade.
Nine of the 10 major S&P 500 sectors were higher. Only the energy index was weaker after sources said OPEC would maintain its production outlook in an oversupplied market. The utilities index led the advancers with a rise of 1.03 percent.
Oil prices slumped following the OPEC news. Continuación...