US STOCKS-Wall St sharply higher on upbeat jobs data
* Nonfarm payrolls increase 211,000 in November
* Average hourly earnings increase 4 cents
* OPEC to maintain production
* Nine of 10 S&P sectors higher, energy weak
* Indexes up: Dow 1.45 pct, S&P 1.34 pct, Nasdaq 1.43 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates prices)
By Sweta Singh
Dec 4 (Reuters) - All three major U.S. indexes were up more than a percent on Friday after stronger-than-expected U.S. jobs data built the case for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates this month for the first time in nearly a decade.
All but one of the 10 major S&P 500 sectors were higher. The energy index fell after sources told Reuters that OPEC would maintain its production in an oversupplied market.
The financials index led the advancers with a rise of 1.9 percent. Continuación...