US STOCKS-Wall St rallies as jobs data points to strong economy
* Nonfarm payrolls increase 211,000 in November
* Average hourly earnings increase 4 cents
* OPEC to continue pumping oil at current rates
* Nine of 10 S&P sectors higher, energy weak
* Indexes up: Dow 1.96 pct, S&P 1.81 pct, Nasdaq 1.83 pct (Updates prices, adds quote)
By Sweta Singh
Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Dow Jones industrial average rose about 2 percent on Friday, its biggest gain in three months, after U.S. jobs data suggested the economy was robust enough for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates for the first time in nearly a decade.
The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq Composite were up about 1.8 percent in early afternoon trading.
Nine of the 10 major S&P 500 sectors were higher. The energy index was lower on news that OPEC countries failed to agree on oil production, allowing members to continue pumping oil at current rates into a market that is oversupplied. Continuación...