US STOCKS-Wall St set to open little changed as oil prices drag
* Brent crude edges to 2015 lows after OPEC's meeting last week
* Atlanta Fed's Lockhart says market prepared for a hike - CNBC
* Keurig soars on $13.9 bln buyout offer
* Chipotle falls after sales warning
* Futures: Dow down 10 pts, S&P down 0.75 pts, Nasdaq up 2.5 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Dec 7 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks looked set to start the week little changed on Monday after a strong jobs report last week underscored U.S. economic strength but falling oil prices could be a drag.
The solid November employment report showed that the economy was strong enough to absorb an interest rate hike, which is widely expected to be raised when the Federal Reserve meets on Dec. 15-16.
The report came a day after Fed Chair Janet Yellen struck an upbeat note on the economy when she testified before lawmakers, describing how it had largely met the criteria for a rate hike. Continuación...