US STOCKS-Wall Street up as investors seek bargains
* Oil prices continue to hover near 7-year lows
* Weekly jobless claims rise to five-month high
* Twitter up on new advertising feature
* Men's Wearhouse slumps on forecast warning
* Indexes up: Dow 0.69 pct, S&P 0.58 pct, Nasdaq 0.55 pct (Adds details, changes quote, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Wall Street was higher on Thursday, after three straight days of losses, as investors scoured for bargains ahead of a widely expected U.S. interest rate hike next week.
Markets have had a bruising week so far as equities tracked oil prices. Brent futures are down more than 11 percent this month and, having dipped below $40 per barrel, there are renewed expectations it might test 2008's low.
"The market is on a pause mode till we get some direction from the Fed," said Kim Forrest, senior equity research analyst, Fort Pitt Capital Group in Pittsburgh. Continuación...