US STOCKS-Futures little changed as investors focus on Fed meet
* Futures down: Dow 40 pts, S&P 3.75 pts, Nasdaq 8.5 pts
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Dec 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Monday as investors brace for a widely expected interest rate hike in more than a decade.
* The Federal Reserve will begin its two-day meeting on Dec. 15 to decide on the rate hike.
* Traders expect an 85 percent chance the Fed will lift its target rate range to 0.25 percent to 0.50 percent from the current zero to 0.25 percent, according to CME Group's FedWatch program.
* Global stock markets were volatile on Monday as China's yuan hit a multi-year year low and oil slid to a 11-year low.
* U.S. stocks closed sharply lower on Friday, with the S&P 500 ending its worst week since August.
* China's economic data over the weekend showed factory output in November grew to a five-month high, suggesting stimulus measures from Beijing may have put a floor under a fragile economy.
* Dupont shares were down 1.2 percent at $69.60 in premarket trading after the company agreed on Friday to merge with Dow Chemical in a $130 billion deal. Dow Chemical was down 0.5 percent at $53.09. Continuación...