US STOCKS-Indexes set to open slightly higher; GDP tops view
* Q3 GDP growth at 2 percent
* Chipotle down after Federal probe into E.coli strain
* Brent recovers from 11-year low
* Express Scripts up after 2016 profit forecast
* Futures up: Dow 23 pts, S&P 2.75 pts, Nasdaq 1.5 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Dec 22 (Reuters) - U.S. stock indexes were set to open slightly higher on Tuesday as third-quarter GDP growth beat estimates and crude oil prices edged up from multi-year lows.
Brent crude looked set to rise for the first time in five sessions, but global oversupply concerns limited gains.
Trading volumes are expected to be relatively light this week, with U.S. stock markets operating a shortened session on Thursday and closing on Friday for Christmas. Continuación...