US STOCKS-Wall Street higher as crude edges up
* Q3 GDP growth at 2 percent
* Chipotle down after Federal probe into E.coli strain
* Brent recovers from 11-year low
* Chevron biggest boost to S&P
* Indexes up: Dow 0.22 pct, S&P 0.21 pct, Nasdaq 0.03 pct (Adds details, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Dec 22 (Reuters) - Wall Street was higher on Tuesday morning as crude oil prices recovered from multi-year lows and data showed that the U.S. economy grew at a healthy clip in the third quarter.
Brent crude rose slightly a day after it slid to its lowest since mid-2004, but gains were limited due to global oversupply concerns and tepid demand for heating oil in what is likely to be the warmest winter on record.
The S&P energy sector was up 1.58 percent, leading the 10 major sectors on the index. Chevron shares were up 1.7 percent at $90.74 and gave the biggest boost to the S&P. Continuación...