US STOCKS-Wall St higher as energy stocks drive gains
* U.S. consumer spending up in November
* Nov. durable goods orders weak
* Nike hits record high after quarterly results
* Celgene up after settling patent litigation
* Indexes up: Dow 0.79 pct, S&P 0.65 pct, Nasdaq 0.52 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Dec 23 (Reuters) - Wall Street was sharply higher on Wednesday, led by gains in energy stocks, and as economic data showed consumer spending and personal incomes rose in November.
Oil prices were up after an unexpected fall in U.S. inventories, but still hovered near multi-year lows as oversupply concerns continued to weigh.
Exxon shares were up 1.1 percent at $78.54, while Chevron was up 2.2 percent at $92.36. Continuación...