US STOCKS-Energy stocks weigh on indexes in last week of 2015
* Apple biggest drag on S&P, Nasdaq
* Exxon, Chevron fall on lower crude prices
* Valeant slumps as CEO goes on medical leave
* Disney up as latest Star Wars rakes in $1 bln
* Indexes down: Dow 0.60 pct, S&P 0.73 pct, Nasdaq 0.88 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Dec 28 (Reuters) - Wall Street began the last trading week of the year in the red, dragged down by energy stocks, as oil prices resumed a slide brought on by global oversupply.
The 1.97 percent fall in the energy sector was the worst performance on the S&P 500. Exxon's shares were down 1 percent at $78.57, while Chevron was down 1.9 percent at $90.34. The stocks were among the biggest drags on the S&P and the Dow.
"It's mostly on crude. That's more the issue than anything else," said Paul Nolte, senior vice president and portfolio manager at Kingsview Asset Management in Chicago. Continuación...