US STOCKS-Wall St falls on China worries, steep drop in oil
* FOMC minutes of Dec meeting expected at 2 p.m. ET
* Pvt employers add more jobs than expected in Dec - ADP
* Fed's Fischer said 4 rate hikes 'in the ballpark' in his view
* Apple falls after report on company cutting production
* Indexes down: Dow 1.33 pct, S&P 1.20 pct, Nasdaq 0.96 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Jan 6 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as fresh concerns over the impact of a slowdown in China on the global economy, a sharp fall in oil prices and heightened geopolitical concerns sent investors scurrying to safe havens.
The year got off to a shaky start after weak data from China triggered declines in global markets, with the Dow recording its worst first day of the year in seven years, and oil prices weakened further.
The People's Bank of China on Wednesday stepped in to weaken the yuan further, raising fears that the country's economy was even weaker than had been expected. Continuación...