US STOCKS-Wall St wobbles as health stocks, oil prices drop
* Oil prices fall for sixth day in a row
* Freeport, Caterpillar, DuPont drop
* McKesson, Celgene slump on weak profit forecasts
* Alcoa to kick off earnings season after close
* Indexes down: Dow 0.1 pct, S&P 0.36 pct, Nasdaq 0.63 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Wall Street struggled for gains in volatile trading on Monday, weighed down by healthcare stocks and oil prices hitting fresh 12-year lows, ahead of the start of corporate earnings season.
The S&P energy sector down 2.23 percent, and materials sector, off 1.6 percent, faced the brunt of a near 6 percent slide in oil prices.
The health sector was down 1.38 percent, dragged down by Celgene and McKesson. The utilities sector's 0.65 percent gain led the four advancing S&P sectors. Continuación...