US STOCKS-Wall St rally fades as crude retreats, Amazon weighs
* Oil pares gains after data shows U.S. crude buildup
* China December trade data better than expected
* Microsoft rises on Morgan Stanley upgrade
* GM gains, Ford drops on contrasting forecasts
* Dow down 0.05 pct, S&P up 0.08 pct, Nasdaq down 0.12 pct (Adds details,)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Jan 13 (Reuters) - Wall Street's early gains evaporated on Wednesday morning, led by a drop in Amazon and other consumer discretionary stocks, while crude oil prices struggled to end their losing streak.
Amazon fell 2.3 percent to $603.77 and was the biggest drag on the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq.
Crude prices once again moved towards $30 per barrel, but held ground above the key level, after data showed a bigger-than-expected increase in U.S. crude stockpiles last week. Continuación...