US STOCKS-Wall St up strongly as tech selloff fades
* S&P 500 reclaims key 1,900 mark
* Crude oil up; energy sector leads rally
* JPMorgan up after Q4 results beat; financials gain
* GoPro sinks on weak holiday-sales forecast
* Indexes up: Dow 1.19 pct, S&P 1.15 pct, Nasdaq 1 pct (Adds details, changes comments, updates prices)
By Ankur Banerjee and Abhiram Nandakumar
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Wall Street rallied on Thursday morning, with the S&P 500 reclaiming the key 1,900 mark, as an early selloff in technology stocks fizzled and steadying oil prices boosted energy companies.
All 10 major S&P sectors were higher, led by a 3 percent rise in the energy sector as U.S. crude prices rose more than 3 percent, set to snap an eight-day losing streak.
At 10:40 a.m. ET (1540 GMT) the Dow Jones industrial average was up 192.51 points, or 1.19 percent, at 16,343.92. Continuación...