US STOCKS-Fall in U.S. crude cuts short Wall St rally
* China's GDP raises hopes of more stimulus
* U.S. crude down, Brent up
* UnitedHealth jumps on strong results
* Macy's up after David Einhorn reports stake
* Indexes up: Dow 0.46 pct, S&P 0.38 pct, Nasdaq 0.16 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Jan 19 (Reuters) - Wall Street shed some of its early gains on Tuesday as U.S. crude prices fell, cutting short a rally inspired by raised hopes for more stimulus measures in China and earnings reports in the United States.
China's growth in 2015 was the slowest in 25 years, in line with expectations, as rattled investors continue to worry about Beijing's ability to manage the economy.
The slowdown in China has resulted in a rout in commodity prices, with oil sliding below 12-year lows. Continuación...