US STOCKS-Wall St selloff relentless as oil prices sink
* All Dow stocks, S&P sectors lower
* Crude prices sink more than 4.5 pct
* IBM, Goldman Sachs down after poor results
* Netflix down despite strong subscriber growth
* Indexes down: Dow 2.72 pct, S&P 2.83 pct, Nasdaq 2.75 pct (Adds details, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Jan 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street moved deep into the red in volatile trading on Wednesday, extending this year's selloff as oil prices continued to plummet unabated.
The rout was across the board: all 30 Dow components and all 10 major S&P sectors were in the red, with five down more than 3 percent. The small-cap Russell's 2000 index fell 2.7 percent.
The New York Stock Exchange recorded 1,314 stocks hitting new 52-week lows, while 809 sank to new lows on the Nasdaq, the most on a single day since Aug. 24 for both exchanges. Continuación...