US STOCKS-Wall St in relentless selloff as oil prices sink
* All Dow stocks, S&P sectors lower
* Chevron set for biggest 1-day drop in 4 yrs
* IBM, Goldman Sachs down after poor results
* Netflix down despite strong subscriber growth
* Indexes down: Dow 2.95 pct, S&P 2.99 pct, Nasdaq 2.76 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Jan 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street moved deep into the red on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 hitting its lowest since February 2014 and extending this year's selloff as oil prices continued to plummet unabated.
The rout was across the board: all 30 Dow components and all 10 major S&P sectors were in the red, with nine down more than 2 percent. The small-cap Russell's 2000 index fell 3.6 percent.
The New York Stock Exchange recorded 1,387 stocks hitting new 52-week lows, while 866 sank to new lows on the Nasdaq, the most on a single day since Aug. 24 for both exchanges. Continuación...