US STOCKS-Strong earnings, oil recovery drive indexes higher
* Crude oil prices rise 3 pct
* Coach jumps after quarterly results
* 3M, P&G, JNJ up on better-than-expected profit
* Apple reports after the close
* Indexes up: Dow 1.57 pct, S&P 1.09 pct, Nasdaq 0.54 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Jan 26 (Reuters) - Wall Street rebounded sharply on Tuesday, driven by a set of strong corporate results and recovering crude oil prices, ahead of the Federal Reserve's policy meeting and Apple's results.
The Dow rose 1.5 percent, while the S&P 500 was up 1 percent. All 10 major S&P sectors were higher, led by the 2.15 percent rise in the energy sector.
Crude prices jumped 3 percent on hopes that OPEC and non-OPEC producers would tackle an unrelenting supply glut. Continuación...