US STOCKS-Strong earnings, oil recovery drive indexes higher
* Crude oil prices rise 6 pct
* Coach jumps after quarterly results
* 3M, P&G, J&J up on better-than-expected profit
* Apple reports after the close
* Indexes up: Dow 1.84 pct, S&P 1.52 pct, Nasdaq 1.26 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Jan 26 (Reuters) - Wall Street rebounded sharply on Tuesday, driven by a surge in crude oil prices and strong results from industry heavyweights such as 3M, Johnson & Johnson and Procter & Gamble.
The Dow rose nearly 2 percent, while the S&P 500 was up 1.5 percent. All 10 major S&P sectors were higher, led by the 3.64 percent rise in the energy sector.
Crude prices soared 6 percent on hopes that OPEC and non-OPEC producers would tackle an unrelenting supply glut. Continuación...