US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher as oil rebounds
* Facebook, Under Armour, Caterpillar up after strong results
* EBay, Juniper Networks sink after weak results
* Weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
* Dec. durable goods orders decline, widely missing estimates
* Futures up: Dow 0.05 pts, S&P 2.75 pts, Nasdaq 23.75 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to open higher on Thursday, tracking a rise in crude oil prices, a day after the U.S. Federal Reserve gave little indication of slowing the pace of future rate hikes.
The Fed kept interest rates unchanged and said it was "closely monitoring" global economic and financial developments, while keeping an optimistic view of the U.S. economy.
Benchmark Brent crude was up more than 2 percent, after Russian officials decided to talk to Saudi Arabia and other OPEC countries about cutting production to help prices. Continuación...