US STOCKS-Wall St fluctuates as equities track oil prices
* Weekly employment numbers rise more than expected
* GoPro slumps after revenue forecast falls below estimates
* Ralph Lauren falls after reporting decline in sales
* Dollar index falls to more than three-month low
* Dow up 0.28 pct, S&P flat, Nasdaq down 0.13 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Feb 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stock indexes fluctuated on Thursday as equities tracked oil prices.
Oil pared earlier gains but remained steady after jumping 7 percent on Wednesday as the dollar weakened after weak U.S. data and comments from a Fed policymaker signaled that further rate hikes could be delayed.
The dollar index which measures the greenback against a basket of six major currencies, hit 96.25, its lowest level in more than three months. Continuación...