US STOCKS-S&P, Nasdaq flat in choppy trading as oil pares gains
* Weekly employment numbers rise more than expected
* Ralph Lauren, Kohl's drag down other retailers
* Investors await monthly jobs report on Friday
* Dollar index falls to more than three-month low
* Dow up 0.26 pct, S&P up 0.03, Nasdaq down 0.11 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
Feb 4 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and Nasdaq were little changed while the Dow was up 0.26 percent in choppy trading on Thursday as oil prices pared earlier gains and investors awaited the monthly jobs report on Friday.
Oil was lower after jumping 7 percent on Wednesday as the dollar weakened after weak U.S. data signaled that the U.S. Federal Reserve will hold off from raising rates this year.
Federal fund futures indicate traders no longer expect a Fed hike this year. Continuación...