US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower after tepid jobs report
* January nonfarm payrolls 151,000 vs 190,000 est
* Unemployment rate falls to 4.9 pct
* Average hourly earnings rise 12 cents, or 0.5 pct
* LinkedIn slumps after forecast misses estimates
* Futures down: Dow 45 pts, S&P 7 pts, Nasdaq 15 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open lower on Friday after data showed U.S. employment gains slowed more than expected in January as the boost to hiring from unseasonably mild weather faded.
Nonfarm payrolls increased by 151,000 jobs last month, below the 190,000 expected by economists polled by Reuters.
Despite the expected slowdown in job growth, the unemployment rate fell to 4.9 percent, the lowest since February 2008, and average hourly earnings increased 0.5 percent, suggesting the labor market recovery remains firm. Continuación...