US STOCKS-Wall St set to extend selloff on global growth fears
* All 30 Dow stocks down premarket
* U.S. crude prices down nearly 3 pct
* Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google lower
* Loews, Cognizant fall after results
* Futures down: Dow 200 pts, S&P 24.5 pts, Nasdaq 83.25 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open lower on Monday, continuing a technology-led selloff from Friday, as fears of a global economic slowdown worsening and dropping oil prices continue to rattle investors.
The Nasdaq Composite that includes large-cap technology names like Alphabet, Microsoft and Facebook closed at its lowest since October 2014 on Friday. Tech stocks were again among the big losers in premarket trading on Monday.
"Equities are in a 'go-nowhere-fast' mode, with a downward bias in the near term," said Terry Sandven, chief equity strategist at U.S. Bank Wealth Management in Minneapolis. Continuación...