US STOCKS-Wall St tumbles; S&P, Dow down 10 pct for the year
* All 10 S&P sectors fall, led by financials
* Banks stocks weigh the most
* Boeing slumps on report of SEC probe
* Cisco up after results; only gainer on Dow
* Indexes down: Dow 1.89 pct, S&P 1.58 pct, Nasdaq 1.17 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Wall Street was off more than 1 percent on Thursday, pushing the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones industrial average down 10 percent for the year, as investors jettisoned stocks and scurried toward safer shores.
All 10 S&P major sectors were in the red, led by financials, especially banks. The financial sector, already the worst performing S&P sector this year, dropped 2.71 percent.
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen stuck to her guns on her return to Capitol Hill on Thursday, saying a weakened global economy and steep slide in U.S. equity markets is tightening financial conditions faster than the Fed wants. Continuación...