US STOCKS-S&P, Dow down over 10 pct for the year as Wall St sinks
* All 10 S&P sectors fall, led by financials
* Banks stocks weigh the most
* Boeing slumps on report of SEC probe
* Cisco up after results, supporting all 3 indexes
* Indexes down: Dow 2.17 pct, S&P 1.77 pct, Nasdaq 1.10 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Investors dumped U.S. stocks across the board on Thursday, pushing the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones industrial average down more than 10 percent for the year, on fears over the health of the global economy.
At its lowest on Thursday, the Nasdaq was 19.34 percent lower than its peak closing high on July 20, and about 35 points shy of being confirmed in bear territory.
The S&P financial sector, already the worst performer among the 10 major sectors on the index, led the rout with a 3.23 percent decline, its steepest drop since Sept. 1. Continuación...