US STOCKS-Wall St set to extend Friday's rally as oil stabilizes
* Crude prices stabilize on output freeze deal
* Financials gains, led by banks
* ADT surges on Apollo Global buyout offer
* Community Health slumps after unexpected loss
* Futures up: Dow 168 pts, S&P 20.75 pts, Nasdaq 59 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Feb 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open higher on Tuesday, extending a rally from Friday after an extended weekend, as cautious investors looked for bargains among beaten-down stocks and as oil prices stabilized.
Brent crude oil prices hit a 12-day high after four of the world's largest producers agreed to freeze output, but quickly gave up those gains to trade flat as investors had hoped for an outright cut in supplies.
U.S. crude was around $30 per barrel and Brent at about $33. Continuación...