UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 3
(Adds company news items, updates futures)
March 3 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures were up 0.11 percent on Thursday by 0745 GMT, ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.1 percent lower on Wednesday at 6,147.06 with the market's earlier gains fizzling out as oil prices weakened, while shares in ITV and Intertek also declined.
* LSEG: Carsten Kengeter, the chief executive of Deutsche Boerse lauded the benefits for the Frankfurt exchange and its customers on Wednesday of a proposed deal to merge the German exchange operator with the London Stock Exchange.
* SCHRODERS: Schroders, Britain's biggest listed asset manager, on Thursday posted forecast-beating full-year results boosted by strong investor inflows, and unveiled a sweeping boardroom shake-up, with CEO Michael Dobson taking over as chairman.
* ADMIRAL: British insurer Admiral posted an above-forecast 6 percent rise in 2015 pre-tax profit to 377 million pounds ($530.78 million) on Thursday, boosted by competitive pricing in an enivronment of rising car insurance rates.
* GENEL ENERGY: Genel Energy, one of the main oil producers in Iraqi Kurdistan, has slipped further into the red as it wrote off $1 billion relating to its Taq Taq oilfield that has lower recoverable reserves than previously estimated.
* AGGREKO: British temporary power provider Aggreko said it was on track to deliver 80 million pounds worth of cash savings after it posted a 13 percent fall in underlying 2015 pretax profit, in line with expectations. Continuación...