US STOCKS-Wall St set to open flat as investors await data
* Weekly jobless claims rise, but labor market remains strong
* ISM non-manufacturing data expected at 10 a.m. ET
* February monthly labor data expected on Friday
* Herbalife falls after database snafu botches growth numbers
* Futures down: Dow 12 pts, S&P 2 pts, Nasdaq 1.25 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
March 3 (Reuters) - Wall Street looked set to open little changed on Thursday as investors await a raft of economic data, including the monthly jobs report on Friday, to further assess the health of the economy.
While concerns linger over the state of the global economy, upbeat data from major economies this week and signs of a rebound in commodity prices have helped ease some of those worries.
Jobless claims unexpectedly rose last week, but the underlying trend continued to point to a strengthening labor market. Continuación...