US STOCKS-Wall St opens lower as oil prices slip
* Weekly jobless claims rise, but labor market remains strong
* ISM non-manufacturing data expected at 10 a.m. ET
* February monthly labor data expected on Friday
* Herbalife falls after database snafu botches growth numbers
* Indexes down: Dow 0.31 pct, S&P 0.37 pct, Nasdaq 0.33 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
March 3 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened lower on Thursday as oil prices eased and investors awaited a raft of economic data to further assess the health of the economy.
Both Brent and U.S. crude fell about 1.2 percent as a surge in U.S. inventories and a lack of new measures from the world's largest producers to curb supply dampened sentiment.
While concerns linger over the state of the global economy, upbeat data from major economies this week and signs of a rebound in commodity prices have helped ease some of those worries. Continuación...