US STOCKS-Wall St slips as investors await monthly jobs data
* Weekly jobless claims rise, but labor market remains strong
* ISM non-manufacturing data slips to 53.4 but beats expectations
* February monthly labor data expected on Friday
* Herbalife falls after database snafu botches growth numbers
* Indexes down: Dow 0.13 pct, S&P 0.11 pct, Nasdaq 0.20 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
March 3 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were slightly lower in late morning trading on Thursday as investors parsed a barrage of economic data and awaited the monthly jobs report.
Earlier in the day, data showed weekly jobless claims rose unexpectedly, but the underlying trend continued to point to a strengthening labor market.
The data comes ahead of the comprehensive labor report for February on Friday. The report is expected to show an addition of 190,000 jobs, compared with 151,000 in January. Continuación...