UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 22
(Adds futures, company news items)
March 22 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 4 points, or 0.07 percent, on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures 0.1 percent lower ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index steadied to close 0.08 percent lower on Monday at 6,184.58, after a choppy session, with gains in the pharmaceutical sector and by supermarket Sainsbury outweighing a fall in mining stocks.
* OFCOM: Britain's telecoms regulator said BT, the owner of the biggest fixed-line network, must install business lines more quickly and significantly reduce the wholesale prices it charges rivals for the lines.
* THOMAS COOK: British holiday company Thomas Cook said bookings were lower than last year due to uncertain geopolitical conditions, but prices were holding up and it was sticking with its annual guidance.
* JOHNSTON PRESS: The world's largest journal publisher said it posted a 23 percent jump in adjusted profit before tax as it continued to cut costs.
* IG GROUP HOLDINGS: British online trading company reported an 18 percent rise in third-quarter revenue as traders speculated more during heightened market volatility.
* BREXIT: Ratings agency Moody's said on Tuesday it saw "clear downside risks" if Britain votes to leave the European Union in a referendum in June, and repeated its warning that this would make the country's debt more vulnerable to a downgrade. Continuación...