UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 30
(Adds futures, company news)
March 30 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up on Wednesday, with futures up 0.9 percent at 0617 GMT. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.58 points lower on Tuesday at 6105.90 after a drop in commodity-related items intensified and banks turned lower following the Bank of England's latest financial stability report.
* PREMIER FOODS: U.S. spice company McCormick & Co raised its possible offer for Britain's Premier Foods Plc to 65 pence per share.
* TATA STEEL: Britain's largest steelmaker is considering the sale of its entire UK business to stem heavy losses.
* BREXIT: The campaign to keep Britain in the European Union saw its lead over the rival 'out' campaign fall sharply in the last month, according to a telephone opinion poll by Ipsos MORI.
* OIL: Oil futures rebounded in Asian trade, buoyed by a forecast for a less than expected build in last week's crude oil stockpiles.
* COPPER: London copper slipped to a more than two-week low on Wednesday on simmering concerns over global economic growth, although losses were checked by a softer dollar after the U.S. Federal Reserve chair stressed the need for caution on interest rate hikes.
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines Multimedia versions of Reuters Top News are now available for: * 3000 Xtra : visit topnews.session.rservices.com * BridgeStation: view story .134 For more information on Top News visit topnews.reuters.com (Reporting by Aastha Agnihotri in Bengaluru; Editing by Savio D'Souza and Sunil Nair)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.